I got 12.5 hp briggs on ride on mower mod#28T707 i took crank pully off to replace belts and the spacer between pully and engine fell off was wondering which way spacer goes back on ,the end with lip goes where- pully side or engine side ? thanks

Posted by jdgeorge803 on Mar 06, 2011

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 4.0 stars


Product Troubleshooting for Garden

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Answers :

Having problems with your Garden ?

Loading ...

Load time: 0.0074 seconds